The XGT® Rapid Optimum Charger offers key advantages for Makita 40V max XGT cordless tool users. The 40V max XGT Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger (DC40RB) charges two batteries at the same time, giving tool users unparalleled charging efficiency so their batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger features a three-fan design that cools the battery by forcing air through the battery’s air vents during the charging process for faster charging. The charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature. The result is category-leading charge times: two 40V max XGT 2.5Ah Batteries in only 28 minutes; two 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Batteries in only 45 minutes; two 40V max XGT 5.0Ah Batteries in only 50 minutes.
- Charges two batteries simultaneously
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with three fan design circulates cooling air through the batteries and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- Charges (2) 40V max XGT® 2.5Ah battery in only 28 minutes
- Charges (2) 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah battery in only 45 minutes
- Charges (2) 40V max XGT® 5.0Ah battery in only 50 minutes
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- 3-year limited warranty