GARDENLAND POWER EQUIPMENT SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Gardenland Power Equipment accepts returns on all items except special orders, electrical parts, carburetors and carburetor kits, and ignition components.
We will only process (1) In-Store Pick-Up Orders and (2) Shipment orders using the same credit card billing and shipping address. An exception to this policy may be considered if you call us. We are using this process to protect all parties from fraudulent orders. Contact us at email@example.com and 408-377-4496.
Fraudulent Payment Protection Policy
We use the following policy to protect customers from credit card fraud and applies to all orders that exceed $200 in value. Customers are required to send us a valid photo ID and photo of the credit card used to document proof the order was placed by the customer and not a fraudulent transaction.
Fast Delivery Options to the Lower 48 United States
- We make every attempt to ship orders the same day they are received. Our UPS and USPS pick-up takes place at 2 pm (PST) so if you order before 12 pm (PST) we will most likely ship your order the same day.
- We ship by UPS or USPS and use the best flat-rate shipping fee to save you money. By default, we ship items by standard UPS Ground shipping or USPS Express Mail. If you need faster delivery you can select your options at check-out.
- You can also request In-store pick-up at our Campbell, California location.
Secure Online Payment Processing
All orders are encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
Sales Tax Charges
Orders placed within California are charged a 9.25% sales tax. Out of state orders are not taxed.
We do not process back orders.
Gardenland Power Equipment Return Policy
We accept returns on all items except customized products, and electronic parts and carburetors are not returnable. A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all returns and the buyer is responsible to pay for return shipping costs.
- Contact our Returns Department 408-377-4496 to request a Return Goods Authorization Number (RA#) with instructions to return your item to Gardenland.
- You ship the item back to Gardenland – If you are shipping back power equipment – please note that you MUST DRAIN all gasoline, oil, and fluid from the engine.
- We will confirm receipt of the item to you via e-mail.
- We will process the claim and if it meets our approval and provide you with an exchange or refund per your instructions.