GARDENLAND POWER EQUIPMENT SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
Local Delivery and Pick-Up Services
We offer a local delivery service as well as pick-up and delivery services for maintenance services and repairs to the following cities listed below and we make deliveries to each area once a week.
- Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos | Every Wednesday | $25 Fee (pick-up or delivery) + $35 Surcharge outside Los Gatos City Limits
- Alviso, San Jose, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale | Every Saturday | $35 Fee (pick-up or delivery)
- Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, and Woodside | Every Monday | $45 Fee (pick-up or delivery)
- Additional $40 Surcharge for use of trailer (riding lawn mowers, large generators, log splitter, chippers, etc.)
- Gardenland reserves the right to cancel local delivery requests
Free In-Store Pick-Up and Curbside Pick-Up
We now offer both in-store and curbside pick-up. If you choose curbside pick-up you can either call us from your vehicle and we will load your order while you wait, or you can use our Ring doorbell to notify us that you have arrived.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Gardenland Power Equipment accepts returns on all items except special orders, electrical parts, carburetors and carburetor kits, and ignition components.
We will process the following type of orders: (1) In-Store Pick-Up (2) Local Delivery and (3) Shipment orders using the same credit card billing and shipping address. An exception to this policy may be considered if you call us. We are using this process to protect all parties from fraudulent orders. Contact us at email@example.com and 408-377-4496.
Fraudulent Payment Protection Policy
We use the following policy to protect customers from credit card fraud and apply to all orders that exceed $200 in value. Customers are required to complete a Credit Card Authorization Form and send us a valid photo ID and photo of the credit card used to confirm the order was placed by the buyer.
Shipment to the Lower 48 United States
We make every attempt to ship orders the same day they are received and not more than 48 hours after receiving an order. We ship orders by FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
Secure Online Payment Processing
All orders are encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
Sales Tax Charges
Orders placed within California are charged a 9.25% sales tax. Out of state orders are not taxed.
We do not process backorders.
Order Cancellation Policy
If you place an order and cancel we will charge a 3% cancellation fee.
STIHL does not allow authorized dealers to ship items and we have made that clear on every STIHL product page and on our website. If you place an order for us to ship STIHL equipment and we cannot ship to you, we will deduct a 3% cancellation fee.
Gardenland Power Equipment Return Policy
We accept returns on all items except customized products, and electronic parts and carburetors are not returnable. A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all returns and the buyer is responsible to pay for return shipping costs.
- Contact our Returns Department 408-377-4496 to request a Return Goods Authorization Number (RA#) with instructions to return your item to Gardenland.
- You ship the item back to Gardenland – If you are shipping back power equipment – please note that you MUST DRAIN all gasoline, oil, and fluid from the engine.
- We will confirm receipt of the item to you via e-mail.
- We will process the claim and if it meets our approval and provide you with an exchange or refund per your instructions.