Listed below are the instructions to order and ship heavy and oversized equipment from Gardenland to your location. We request that the customer coordinate your own freight shipment.
Follow These Simple Steps:
- Confirm the weight and dimensions of equipment (info can be found in the Additional Information Tab).
- Choose one of our preferred freight shipping company to request a quote; or you can use your own shipping company.
- Purchase the equipment online and request In-Store pick up.
- Send us the Bill of Lading and the scheduled pick up date.
Get Multiple Quotes
- Contact our preferred freight shipping companies listed below to get a quote. You will be asked the following questions to coordinate your shipment:
- Is the shipment delivery to a home or business?
- Does the delivery site have a fork lift to unload the shipment off the truck, or do you need a delivery truck with a lift gate?
It is recommended to ship large equipment on a shipping pallet (standard size is 48" x 48"). You will also have the option to pay for insurance coverage.
You will need to provide our pick up address: Gardenland Power Equipment, 196 Curtner Avenue, Campbell, CA 95008. (408) -377-4496
COYOTE BY UPS
SAIA LTL FREIGHT
Scheduling Order Pick-Up
After you schedule and pay for pick-up, you will email us the name of Freight Company, the scheduled pick-up date, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.