Protect your home and business with the Echo FP-2126 Fire Pump that is ready to help hold the fire at bay until firefighters arrive. Using any nearby stream, pond, pool or shallow well for your water source, it has the power to spray water reaching the 2nd story of homes. The FP-2126 has a Honda GX200 engine that can spray 126 gallons per minute, and is ideal for use on buildings, brush, and wooded areas.
- 12’ reinforced 2” Intake Hose with Strainer and Foot Valve
- 50′ discharge hose
- Max 65′ spray distance
- Commercial grade Honda GX200 196cc engine
- Large 20” wheels for easy transport over rough terrain
- Aluminum pump and impeller extends pump life by reducing corrosion
- Honda Oil Alert Warning System prevents engine seizure due to low oil condition
- Use any nearby stream, pond, pool or shallow well for your water source
- Complete firefighting kit includes everything you need in an easy to transport cart
- Engine: Honda GX200 196cc
- Includes: Wheel Kit, Hoses, Strainer, Nozzle (Max Flow – GPM126 GPM)
- Quick Connect Couplers
- Standard Pump Inlet Diameter 2”
- Engine Oil Capacity: 20 oz.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 104 oz.
Lubrication System: Splash
- Air Cleaner: Dual Element
- Compression Ratio: 8.5 : 1
- Net Power Output: 5.5 HP @ 3,600 RPM
Overhead Valve: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Year Consumer / 1 Year Commercial