The TOWA Retro-e Kit is a ground-breaking product. It will convert your gas-powered equipment into a lithium-ion battery-powered tool in minutes.
The move from gas-powered landscape equipment to battery-powered equipment is here; not coming soon. Many cities and schools across the country are reducing their carbon footprint or moving to a zero-emission future. The State of California passed AB 1346 that will ban the sale of small gas-powered engines in 2024.
- The TOWA Retro-e conversion saves between 35%-49% of the cost to buy new commercial quality battery-powered equipment.
- TOWA Universal Powerhead delivers 1,600 watts of power with rated speeds of 6,700-8,600 RPMs. The adaptive motor will connect with 28-volt to 84-volt batteries.
- The Powerhead is 30% lighter than a 28.8cc gas-powered line trimmer.
- TOWA Universal Adapters fit over 90% of the existing line trimmers, hedge trimmers, pole saws, and multi-tool heads on the market (all the major commercial brands).
- TOWA 40-volt battery platform delivers more power and lighter weight.
- No gas fumes and expensive repairs.
- Low noise and Zero-Emissions.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- TOWA Universal Power Head
- TOWA Powerhead to battery cable
- TOWA Tools Variable Speed Trigger
*Adapters sold separately*