STIHL SGA 85 Battery-powered backpack sprayer
Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
Built with the needs of the professional user in mind, the SGA 85 sprayer is the first battery-powered sprayer in the STIHL lineup. Featuring strong Viton® seals for durability and reliability, an easy-to-use diaphragm-style pump, and a leak-resistant design, pros can count on the robust construction of the SGA 85 for the long haul. This sprayer provides a high working pressure in a range anywhere from 14.5 to 87 psi, easily controlled by a variable working pressure trigger. With a variety of additional nozzle accessories*, there’s an option to suit the specific needs of professionals across a variety of applications. When using the AP 100 battery, the SGA 85 boasts 8.5 hours of run time on a single charge. And with an ergonomic carrying system, padded straps and chest strap, users can operate comfortably throughout a full day of work. *Available as spare parts
- The diaphragm style pump is designed to provide durability
- The sealed battery cover is designed to protect from accidental spills or debris.
- Viton® seals are designed to provide durability and leak protection.
- The construction is designed to provide users maximum comfort and control.
- The durable, leak-resistant design helps protect operators from leaks of potentially harsh chemicals.
- With an ergonomic carrying system and chest strap, the SGA 85 is comfortable to use for long periods of time and helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Ideal for noise-sensitive areas.
- With a side-access variable working pressure gauge, the operators of the SGA 85 can adjust pressure without having to take off the unit.
- Large tank opening for easier filling
- The filter at the bottom of the tank helps protect the spray pump from debris, providing uninterrupted operation.
- STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Power Source: Battery
- Weight: 15.5 Ibs.
- Container Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Working Pressure: 14.5 psi