Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The General M332H Auger replaces their 330H model with two big upgrades. They redesigned the auger arms to dampen vibration while ergonomically providing the user with greater comfort while using the machine. The second new feature is the auger-lock feature. If the auger gets stuck it allows the user to lock it in place with the machine and “walk” the unit in reverse out of the obstruction.
The auger is built with a time-proven transmission that includes oversized bearings, heat treated shafts and precision, machine-cut gears that has created an industry wide reputation for delivering long service life and exceptional ROI. All with the power and performance to dig up to 18 inch (457 mm) diameter holes in a wide variety of soil classifications. When an auger becomes stuck use the convenient Auger-LOK to remove it. The exclusive Power-Flex ergonomically engineered composite operator handles maximize control, strength and balance while helping to dampen vibrations. The effects of kickback and fatigue are reduced while increasing overall digging comfort, productivity and jobsite safety. For use with the 4400 Series earth augers and 5500 Series auger extensions.
- Engine: Honda 5.5HP GXV160 Honda, 4 Stroke
- Starter: Hand rewind
- Fuel: Gasoline, unleaded automotive grade
- Power-FLEX™ operator handles
- Auger-LOK™ for stuck auger removal
- All metal centrifugal clutch
- Precision, spur gear transmission
- 1-3/8 inch hexagon auger drive connectio
- Magura® twist grip throttle control
- Type: Totally-enclosed,spur geared, double reduction oil bath lubricated
- Nominal Auger Rotation Speed: 3600 RPM, 144 rpm, no load
- Clutch: 3″ (76mm) diameter all-metal automatic-centrifugal, slips on overload.
- Drive shaft Connection: 1-3/8″ (35mm) Hexagon
- Maximum Drilling Torque: 190 ft. lbs. (74 N.m)
- Diameter: 2″ (51mm) to 18″ (457mm)
- Extention: Flighted and Non-flighted plain tube, depth to 45″ (1143mm)