Generac GP2500I Portable Inverter Generator
The Generac GP2500i inverter generator provides outdoor enthusiasts with a portable power solution designed with inverter power safe to run computers and electronics. Designed for emergency back-up power, camping and tailgating events, these models provide the stable power you need without disturbing neighbors or surrounding wildlife. Using Generac’s TruePower™ Technology, the GP2500i produces the clean power required by a variety of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances. Compact and fully-enclosed, its lightweight design makes transportation easy, and its Economy mode feature also reduces fuel consumption rates and noise emissions to operate quietly for extended periods of time. Whether you’re tailgating for the big game or simply want to enhance your campsite experience without disrupting the environment around you, Generac’s GP2500i inverter generator is right for you.
Get Up to 8 Hours of Runtime with the Generac GP2500i Generator
The Generac GP2500i is an ultra quiet affordable solution for recreational applications. The 2,500 watt inverter generator is the perfect size for tailgating, camping, and power on the go. You can buy two Generac GP2500I generators and a parallel cable for the same price as a Honda EU2200i co-minder generator.
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts: 2,500 watts
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 2,200 watts
- Run time at 25% of Rated Load (fuel-savings mode): 8 hours
- Run time at 50% of Rated Load (fuel-savings mode): 4.5 hours
- AC Rated Voltage: 120
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Outlets: 120V, 20A 5-20R Duplex Outlet, 2.1A, 5VDC USB
- Rated 120 VAC Amperage: 14.1
- Engine displacement: 80 cc
- Engine type: OHV
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.7″ x 11.4″ x 17.9″
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Starter: Recoil pull start
- Fuel tank: 1 gallon
- Warranty: 3-Yr Residential, 1-Yr Commercial