Call 408-377-4496 for Availability or to Rent
The Classen TA18 Aerator is The Most Compact: Smallest unit in the industry. Easily maneuvers tight areas with fold-down handles for compact transport and storage.
Most Portable: Most compact folded handle height, narrow unit width and short unit length – easy to load/unload with outside mounted solid rubber, no-flat drive wheels for ramps.
Maneuverable: Steerable tine shaft with five (5) banks of tines for increased productivity and reduced operator fatigue.
Highest Quality of Core: Up to 15% more holes per square foot! Tighter tine spacing than the leading competitor and better weight distribution produce deep consistent cores.
Simple, Intuitive Design: Ergonomic and comfortable padded handle and easy-to-reach padded engagement bail for a simple operation that requires less physical force to operate
- Engine: Honda® GX120 Self Propelled
- Displacement: 118cc
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal
- Oil Capacity 0.59 qt
- Height 53.8″
- Speed Adjustment Remote Throttle
- Clutch Belt Tightener
- Drive: Primary 4L section V-belt
- Drive: Tine and Wheel Single #40 Chain
- Speed up to 4.2 mph (adjustable)
- Aeration Width 16″
- Core Depth Up to 3″
- Tine Pattern 3.4″ x 7″
- Coverage (sq.ft./hr) up to 29,500
- Width 27.2″
- Length 46″
- Folded Height 25.2″
- Folded Width 27.2″
- Folded Length 37.2″
- Total Dry Weight 257 lbs. (incl. weights)
- Tines Steerable shaft 0.75 in. diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. hollow, austemper-hardened alloy steel
- 5 wheels, 30 tines
- Front Wheels 9″ Solid Rubber Turf Tread
- 2-year Warranty