Makita 36V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 10″ Pole Saw 8ft, Tool Only
The Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 10” Pole Saw (XAU01ZB) is a welcome solution for a range of trimming and cutting applications. With zero emissions, lower noise and maximum versatility, the pole saw delivers maximum performance and run time without the hassles of gas and without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. The pole saw’s shaft is 8-feet in length for efficient pruning of branches.
The brushless motor delivers power of a 30cc gas pole saw to handle commercial-duty applications. The XAU01ZB also offers a 20% faster cutting speed than a 31.4cc gas engine pole saw. Torque boost mode helps power through thick or hard branches. The pole saw can make up to 140 cuts in 4×4 cedar with two 18V LXT 5.0Ah Batteries.
Other features include a branch hook, translucent bar oil tank with large opening, and Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers power of a 30cc gas pole saw
- Up to 140 cuts in 4×4 cedar with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- 20% faster cutting speed than a 31.4cc gas engine pole saw
- Torque boost mode powers through thick or hard branches
- 8 foot fixed length
- Lateral chain tensioning with single stud for efficient chain retention
- Captured bar nut is retained in sprocket cover for convenient
setup and maintenance
- Branch hook for pulling trimmed branches from trees
- Includes 10″ sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8″ low profile pitch, .050″ gauge chain
- 3-year warranty