The Makita 40V XGT 30″ cordless hedge trimmer is designed for daily professional landscaping usage. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 5,000 SPM for powerful trimming. It has three-speed options to manage power and run time.
The 30” dual-action double-sided shear blade provides optimal performance. A reverse function clears jams. The hedge trimmer can get up to 6 hours of run time using one (1) 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Battery. The 5-position rotating rear handle provides increased comfort during vertical and angle trimming. A tip guard protects the end of the cutter bar against hard surfaces.
For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance. The powerhead also features IPX4-rated weather-resistant construction for added durability.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries, and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 5,000 SPM for faster cutting
- 3-speed options (Low: 2,000 SPM, Medium: 3,600 SPM High: 5,000 SPM) for power and run-time
- Run-time: Get up to 4 hours of run time using a 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah battery
- 30″ dual action double-sided shear blade provides increased cutting capacity
- 5-position rotating rear handle for increased comfort during vertical and angle trimming
- Reverse function for clearing jams
- Anti-vibration design for operator comfort
- Tip guard protects the end of the cutter bar against hard surfaces
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- 3-year limited warranty