The Wacker WP1550AW Vibration Soil Plate features a patented computer-designed base plate that has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. Designed for the compaction of granular, mixed materials in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches. These plates are ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works, and building construction. Wacker vibration plates have set the industry standard for performance and durability in confined areas such as parking lots, highway, and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs, and abutments. Wacker vibration plates are also popular for landscape applications for subbase and paver compaction.
- Engine: Honda GX160, air-cooled, 4-cycle, single-cylinder, gasoline engine
- Weight: 196.2 lbs.
- Base plate size: 19.6″ (width) x 22.8″
- Height Lowest Working in 20.7″
- Overall Height: 38″
- Frequency: 98 Hz
- Advance Travel: 95 ft./min.
- Surface capacity: 9,750 ft
- Power Transmission: Power transmission from the engine via a centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto the baseplate.
- Fuel consumption: 0.21 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 0.95 gallon
- Centrifugal force: 3,375 lbf
- 3-Year Warranty