The Wacker Neuson’s BS60-4AS 4-stroke rammer is designed for high performance and long life. The high stroke energy, high percussion rate and long shoe stroke combined with a fast advance travel achieve excellent compaction results. The compact design and low center of gravity is ideal for the compaction of cohesive and mixed soils in trenches and other confined areas.
- Easy to start and simple operation. The convenient single-lever operation for start-up, idling, and shut-off.
- Low oil protection: When starting the unit, a sensor detects no or low oil and does not allow the engine to start, protecting the engine.
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance
- Operating Weight: 145lbs.
- Overall length: 26.5 inch
- Compact depth: 23 inch
- Shoe size: 11″ x 13″
- Stoke: 2.8″
- Travel speed: 57 feet/minute
- Blows: Up to 700 per minute
- Engine power: 4 HP
- Max engine: 4,400 RPM
- Max area capacity: 3,135 ft/hour
- 3-Year Warranty