The TracMow is a remote-controlled slope mower that climbs up to 55-degree slopes and operated using a Bluetooth controller up to 650 feet away from the machine. The remote control functions include engine start, raising and lowering the mower deck, engaging the PTO, turning on lights, and speed control. Mastering the controls takes only a few minutes and the operator can keep a safe distance from dangerous slopes, exhaust, dust, contact from ticks, spiders, and more.
The TracMow’s 14 HP Kawasaki FS481 engine has a forced air-cooled overhead V-value 4-cycle engine and delivers power, quiet operation and low emissions.
Get maximum productivity with the 32″ cutting deck and adjustable cutting heights between 1.25″=6″. It will replace a team of string trimmers and mows 0.8 acres per hour.
- Engine: Kawasaki FS481V OHV
- Power: (97/68 CE) 14.5 HP / 10.8 kW @ 3600 rpm
- Cylinders / Displacement / Torque: Twin Cylinder / 603 cm³ / 42 Nm @ 1800
- Gas Tank Capacity: 2.6 gallons
- Remote control: Control tech Optical contactless
- Remote transmission: “AFA” (Automatic Frequency Agility)
- Range: 650 feet
- Water protection: IP 65
- Transmission: Variable – electric, 48 Volt DC (ELV – Safe Low Voltage)
- Drive Speed: Variable 0-5 mph
- PTO: Clutch, Electro-Magnetic
- PTO speed: 2500 rpm
- Mowing Deck” Transmission Belt driven by Electro Magnetic clutch
- Cutting width: 32 inches
- Cutting height: 1.25 – 6 inches; Electric adjustment from remote control
- Slope Max: 45º (lateral mowing) / 55º (climbing)
- Productivity: Max. 0.8 acre/hr (@ 2.5 mph)
- Compacting pressure: 0.7 lb / in²
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 53 x 48.75 x 29.25 inches
- Weight: 811 lbs