Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The STIHL HT103 Pole Pruner has a 12″ saw and telescopes from 7’6″ to 11’6″ to prune low-hanging branches or trimming higher ones. The HT 103 Pole Pruner is well-balance and designed to reduce fatigue while improving handling. Its telescoping design increases rigidity while extending and easily locks into position, letting you prune high branches with precision. This reduced-weight pole pruner also has a large fuel tank providing 30% longer run times than previous models. Combined with features like the semi-automatic choke lever, one-touch stop, no-slip grip clamp and 1/4″ STIHL PICCO™ Micro™ 3 (PM3) saw chain, you get a fast and convenient tool that makes clean cuts.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight: 15.5 lbs. with cutting attachment
- Overall length: 7’6″ to 11’6″
- Fuel Capacity: 24 oz.
- Chain oil capacity: 27.4 oz.
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size 1/4″ STIHL PICCO™ PMM3 (12″ Bar)
2-Year Consumer and 2-Year Commercial