HLA 66 Cordless Extended Reach Hedge Trimmer
Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The HLA 66 Extended Reach Hedge Trimmer gives professionals the performance they demand with the green benefits of Battery Power. Made By STIHL. Quiet operation allows pros to work earlier in the morning and later in the evening, as well as tackle jobs in noise-sensitive locations. Its 115° articulating head with 20” cutter bar gives users the versatility they need to match the angle of the cutter bar to the task at hand. With its low maintenance brushless motor and variable-speed trigger, the HLA 66 provides the power and control needed to get the job done.
- LONG RUN TIMES: Get more done on a single charge.
- COMPACT, ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The compact, ergonomic design provides more comfortable use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PORTABILITY: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- TWO-HANDED DESIGN: Equipment with this feature is easily started. The cutting speed can be adjusted using the rear trigger control, allowing for a fine and precise cut. The two-handed design is suitable for both left and right-handed users.
- 20” CUTTER BAR: 20” cutter bar with cutters ground on both sides
- ERGONOMIC LOOP HANDLE: The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction.
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER: Variable-speed trigger allows precise control for each task.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The housing has smooth surfaces and round contours that help to keep it from getting caught on branches during use. The design also makes cleaning easy.
- STIHL ELECTRIC MOTOR: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- TIP PROTECTOR: The tip protector makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the trimmer’s cutters from damage.
- Weather resistant design
- HSA56 – RUBBERIZED SOFT TOUCH HANDLE: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- -45° TO +70° ARTICULATING HEAD: The -45° to +70° articulating head can be adjusted to 7 different positions.
- VERTICAL HANGING SLOT: The built-in hanging slot allows for easy storage when not in use.
- REDUCED-EMISSION ENGINE TECHNOLOGY – CARING FOR NATURE: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- LASER-CUT DIAMOND-GROUND BLADES: Each blade is laser cut and ground using diamond discs. The hardened cutting edges are highly resilient and remain sharp for a longer period of time.
- DOUBLE-SIDED CUTTING BLADES: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- PARALLEL FOLDING CUTTER BAR: Space-saving parallel folding cutter bar.
- BLADE SCABBARD: The blade cover helps protect the cutting blade during storage and transport.
- HS Throttle Trigger Lock.