The RedMax 4-gallon battery-powered backpack sprayer is a professional sprayer designed for lawns, commercial cleaning, sanitizing, and applying harsh chemicals. Powered by an 18-volt lithium-ion battery, the air-compressor head eliminates manual pumping and keeps the tank pressurized for a constant pressure at 40 psi for a distance of 23 feet. The integrated pump battery charges in 3.5 hours and will spray up to 50 gallons on a single charge. This RedMax sprayer has a Sealed Pressure Value Relief for releasing the built-up pressure prior to opening the tank.
Purchase the disinfectant sprayer nozzle to use with the sprayer for fast cleaning and COVID-19 protection.
This premium quality sprayer has a shut-off for long-term resistance to chemicals with a comfortable grip. It has an easy-to-clean, in-line filter. 25” stainless steel wand with poly liner. The pressure release valve prevents chemicals from getting on you before opening the tank. The tear-shaped tank has a low center of gravity for stability and vertical wand storage. 48” reinforced PVC hose & strain relief nut (to keep the hose from kinking).
- 18-volt lithium-ion battery
- 40 PSI
- Spray Distance: 23 feet
- 25″ Stainless wand with poly-liner
- 3 sprayer heads nozzle kit includes 1 brass adjustable, 1 red poly high-volume fan, 1 yellow poly high-volume fan
- Sealed Pressure Value Relief (SRV) for releasing the built-up pressure prior to opening the tank
- Durable 50″ PVC hose
- Easy to clean the in-line filter with a large surface area to prevent spray clogging
- 1-Year Warranty