The Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 10” Telescoping Pole Saw (XAU02ZB) is a welcome solution for a range of trimming and cutting applications. With zero emissions, lower noise and maximum versatility, the pole saw delivers maximum performance and run time without the hassles of gas and without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. The pole saw’s telescoping shaft easily adjusts from 9 ft. to 13 ft. in length for efficient pruning of branches.
The brushless motor delivers power of a 30cc gas pole saw to handle commercial-duty applications. The XAU02ZB also offers a 20% faster cutting speed than a 31.4cc gas engine pole saw. Torque boost mode helps power through thick or hard branches. The pole saw can make up to 140 cuts in 4×4 cedar with two 18V LXT 5.0Ah Batteries.
Other features include a branch hook, translucent bar oil tank with large opening, and Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- 1 Pole Saw
- 2 5 Amp Batteries
- 1 Dual-port charger
- Telescoping shaft easily adjusts length from 9 ft. to 13 ft. allowing access to hard-to-reach branches
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers power of a 30cc gas pole saw
- Up to 140 cuts in 4×4 cedar with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- 20% faster cutting speed than a 31.4cc gas engine pole saw
- Torque boost mode powers through thick or hard branches
- Lateral chain tensioning with single stud for efficient chain retention
- Captured bar nut is retained in sprocket cover for convenient setup and maintenance
- Branch hook for pulling trimmed branches from trees
- Translucent bar oil tank with large opening for easier refilling
- Includes 10″ sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8″ low profile pitch, .050″ gauge chain
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-Year Warranty