The Makita 36-volt ConnectX cordless string trimmer delivers power equivalent to a 30cc gas string trimmer. With a 17” cutting swath, the Makita CRU03Z provides increased productivity. Powered by the Makita ConnectX backpack battery, this line trimmer is designed for daily usage by professional landscapers. It has three speed options (4,000/4,600/6,000 RPM). The Automatic Torque Drive Technology mode automatically shifts speeds to extend run time or add power. The reverse rotation function allows the user to quickly clear trimmer head of entangled grass and weeds.
The CRU03Z utilizes an external battery connection, moving batteries from the unit to a battery backpack (sold separately). A cable connects the unit to the battery backpack. This shift in battery weight from the trimmer to the backpack provides improved balance and longer run time. Paired with the LXT and LXT X2 Portable Backpack Power Supply (PDC01, sold separately), a user will gain twice the run time for any LXT X2 Product.
The String Trimmer features Makita® Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components. It also is IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life.
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers power equivalent to a 30cc gas string trimmer
- Higher Capacity delivers 1,200 Watt Hours of Output with PDC1200A01
- Variable speed trigger switch for controlled cutting speed
- Reverse rotation function allows operator to quickly clear trimmer head of entangled grass and weeds
- 3 speed options (Low: 4,000 RPM, Medium: 4,600 RPM, High: 6,000 RPM) for power management
- Steel drive shaft reduces vibration
- Ultimate Compatibility can be powered by any Makita portable backpack power supply
- Durable Design IPX4-rated weather-resistant construction
- External battery connection shifts the power supply weight off the trimmer for improved balance and reduced weight
- Cable connects to portable backpack power supply for longer run time (power supply not included)
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology mode automatically shifts from 4,000-6,000 RPM for extended run time or added power
- Includes bump and feed trimmer head loaded with 0.080″ line
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty