Makita ConnectX 36-Volt 21″ Self-Propelled Cordless Lawn Mower
The new Makita 36-volt ConnectX lithium-ion battery-powered lawn mower is the world’s first 21″ cordless lawn mower capable to handle daily usage by professional landscapers. This Makita commercial lawn mower is powered by Makita’s 1,200 watt backpack battery (PDC1200A01, sold separately) that is mounted directly onto the lawn mower. The higher capacity power supply provides longer run time. This mower can cut up to 2 acres in 3 hours or less when paired with the ConnectX Portable Backpack Power Supply (PDC1200A01).
The mower is self-propelled, offers variable speeds (1.5 MPH – 3 MPH), and features a commercial grade steel deck. The brushless motor delivers up to 2,800 RPM for faster cutting. Quiet mode reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,300 RPM. A 3-in-1 design allows for mulching, bagging, or side discharge.
The large 9” wheels have a replaceable rubber tread. The wheels feature steel ball bearings to provide a smoother drive with better maneuverability and increased durability. A single lever quickly adjusts the cutting height (1-1/4” – 4”).
The lawn mower features IPX4 weather-resistant construction and exclusive Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- Brushless motor delivers up to 2,800 RPM for faster cutting
- Higher Capacity delivers 1,200 Watt Hours of Output with PDC1200A01
- Self-propelled with variable speed (1.5 MPH – 3 MPH)
- Quiet mode reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,300 RPM
- Commercial-grade steel deck
- Steel ball bearings in wheels provide a smoother drive with better maneuverability and increased durability
- Rear-wheel drive self-propelled technology for improved traction and performance on incline slopes and uneven terrain
- 3-in-1 design allows for mulching, bagging, or side discharge
- Backpack Power Supply (PDC1200A01 or PDC01) can be mounted directly onto the mower (power supply units sold separately)
- Durable Design IPX4-rated weather-resistant construction
- Delivers up to 3 hours of continuous cutting with PDC1200A01 (power supply sold separately)
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty