The SC800 shredder-chipper is the smallest hammermill style shredder-chipper offered by MacKissic. However, do not let the size fool you; the SC800 will shred, mulch, and pulverize leaves and other yard debris. It will chip branches and small saplings up to 2-7/8 inches thick. The SC800 is as powerful as your needs and is small enough to fit in the garage taking up only two square feet of room.
This hammermill shredder-chipper is fit with a centrifugal clutch, which allows for easy no load starting on the operator and machine. Unlike direct drive machines, the centrifugal clutch allows the engine to disengage when stressed under a heavy load. This allows the engine to gain RPMs faster and more efficiently pulverize the material.
The SC800 features a discharge adjustment allowing the user to focus where the pile of processed material goes.
- Briggs & Stratton 206Cc Engine
- Rotor Weight 24 lbs.
- Knife speed 104 mph
- Chipping Capacity 2-7/8″
- Chipping Hits Per Minute 2769
- Hammers 16
- Shredding Capacity 3/4″ diameter
- Shredder Hits Per Minute 44,304
- Shredder Hopper Top (open) 17-1/2″ x 12-1/2″
- Shredder Hopper Throat 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Chipper Chute Top 5-1/2″ diameter
- Chipper Chute Throat 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″