Exmark LZE801CKA604A1 Lazer-Z E-Series 60″ Zero-Turn Mower
Exmark’s Lazer-Z E-Series 60″ Zero-Turn Mower is the perfect choice for professional landscape contractors who want the innovative engineering and commercial-grade quality of a Lazer-Z ZTR riding mower, but in a value package. It features the same welded, heavy-duty, 1.5”x 3” tubular steel unibody frame found throughout our Lazer Z models. You can also choose from two rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engines or a Kohler® Command™ EFI engine matched to a full-floating, UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck, in 48in. or 60in. cutting deck widths. A digital operator diagnostic module simplifies system monitoring and troubleshooting, while the fuel gauge uses ultrasonic waves to provide a more accurate reading. Comes equipped with a full-suspension seat that enhances operator comfort
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75″-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98″) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 23 x 9.50-12, 4 ply Super Turf®
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5″ x 3″ tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Width Cutting Deck: 60″
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0″ (2.5 cm) to 5.5″ (11.8 cm) in 0.25″ (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25″ Length
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FX801V
- Engine Displacement: 852
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,750 rpm
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes – electronic Sender
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .50″ thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec: AS11