Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The Exmark Commercial 21 X-Series—with its front engine guard designed to protect the valve cover and other vital parts from trailer damage. And its formed, steel wear plates on the cutting deck edges to guard against the abrasion wear that comes with the job. If you’re looking for performance and durability in a Commercial-grade trim mower, get yourself a Commercial 21 X-Series.
- Engine: Kawasaki® FJ180V KAI
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 4.2 mph
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Engine Displacement: 179
- Air Filter: Dual element air cleaner
- Drive: Belt-Drive; Self-propelled; rear-wheel gear-driven.
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallon (3.8-L)
- Deck Style Description: Fixed deck, Rear-discharge bagger and mulch plug standard.
- Bag Capacity: 2.5 bushels (20 gallons).
- Deck Construction: 5″ deep, 1/4″-thick die-cast aluminum.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0″ to 4.5″ in 0.5″ increments.
- Blades: 1 Blade at 20.5″ Length
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width: 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Length: 62 in. (157.5 cm)
- Height: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Curb Weight: 115