Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
QUIETVAC is the first pedestrian vacuum that has a shift-on-the-fly, hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse speeds making the unit nimble and easy to maneuver in tight areas, wide open areas or while driving or pushing manually.
The unit is loaded with other features and provides the ultimate in quiet, low dust cleanup!
- As low as 97 LWa and 77 dBa at full RPM ̶ World’s Quietest
- State-of-the-art cyclonic filtration with exclusive dust sock technology
- Self-propelled option with hydro drive shift-on-the-fly transmission
- Six-blade armor plate steel fan
- Simple to handle four-latch bag system (running change late 2014)
- Collapsible hose system (optional)
- Engine: 160 cc (QV550H, QV550HSP) Honda; 205 cc (QV550) Briggs; 270 cc (QV900HSP) Honda
- Bag Volume: 36 gal.
- Bag: Turf bag, Dust Sock
- Weight: 180 lbs QV550; 175 lbs QV550H; 226 lbs QV550HSP; 248 lbs QV900HSP
- Length: 63″
- Width: 33″
- Height: 51″