The Billy Goat QV550H QuietVac is also known as the world’s quietest Billy Goat commercial vacuum designed for use on hard surfaces.
This 33″ vacuum touts the lowest noise level in its class and features unique cyclonic filtration, along with exclusive dust sock technology that dramatically reduces dust in dry conditions, and takes our industrial class hard surface unit to the next level. Designed for use in wide-areas, industrial and municipal cleanup applications such as tarmac, school campuses, hospitals, hotels, parks, churches, airport pedestrian areas, resorts, city streets, and sidewalks!
QUIETVAC is the first pedestrian vacuum that has a shift-on-the-fly, hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse speeds making the unit nimble and easy to maneuver in tight areas, wide-open areas or while driving or pushing manually.
The unit is loaded with other features and provides the ultimate in quiet, low dust cleanup!
- Low-noise: 77-97 decibels at full RPM
- State-of-the-art cyclonic filtration with exclusive dust sock technology
- Self-propelled option with hydro drive shift-on-the-fly transmission
- Six-blade armor plate steel fan
- Simple to handle four-latch bag system (running change late 2014)
- Collapsible hose system (optional)
- Engine: 160 cc Honda
- Bag Volume: 36 gal.
- Bag: Turf bag, Dust Sock
- Weight: 180 lbs QV550; 175 lbs QV550H; 226 lbs QV550HSP; 248 lbs QV900HSP
- Length: 63″
- Width: 33″
- Height: 51″