The Wacker Neuson BPS1340AW Vibration Soil Plate features a patented computer-designed base plate that has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. Designed for the compaction of granular, mixed materials in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches. These plates are ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works, and building construction. Wacker vibration plates have set the industry standard for performance and durability in confined areas such as parking lots, highway, and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs, and abutments. Wacker vibration plates are also popular for landscape applications for subbase and paver compaction.
Wacker Neuson BPS1340AW Features
- Excellent driving features: No matter whether used on asphalt or soil – the BPS is easy to manoeuvre and provides perfect surfaces.
- Clean finish to the kerb is easily generated due to the square side-profile of the base plate.
- The control handle addresses the steering movements clearly, yet nevertheless generates low hand-arm vibrations of less than 5 m/s², which enable a long, comfortable working conditions.
- Easy to transport: A large lifting eye and wide, ergonomically designed carrying handles make moving and loading the machine both easy and comfortable.
- Maintenance-free: The BPS series is equipped with an extremely sturdy fan belt and has storage with lifetime lubrication. As a result, it is practically maintenance-free.
- Accessories are available separately: Wheel set and paving stone sliding mechanism round off the application areas of the APS.
- Engine: Honda GX160, air-cooled, 4-cycle, single-cylinder, gasoline engine
- Recoil Start
- Weight: 196.2 lbs
- Base plate size: 15.7″ (width)
- Operating Height: 26.1″
- Water Tank Capacity: 11 US qt
- Centrifugal force: 2,923 lbs