Save up to $400 a year in gas with this fuel-efficient yet powerful backpack blower.Use the Stihl backpack blower gas savings calculator to estimate your fuel savings. The 64.8 cc engine pushes 201 mph of air velocity making the BR600 the most powerful and efficient Stihl backpack blower.
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology Stihl’s Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Adjustable Blower Tubeswith3 positions.
- 2-Ring Pistonsimprove engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. They also transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Adjustable Strapshave dual adjustments for comfort.
- Adjustable Support Harnessthat distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Adjustable Tubelets the operator choose the length that is right for them.
- Anti-Vibration Systemhelps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Weight 21.6 Ibs.
- Displacement 3.95 cu. in.
- Fuel Capacity 47.3 oz.
- Air Velocity 90 m/sec. (201 mph)
- Air Volume With tube: 1210 m3/h (712 cfm)
- Without tube: 1720 m3/h (1012 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating 75 dB(A) Measured per ANSI B 175.2