The Makita CBU01Z 36-volt ConnecxtX battery-powered commercial leaf blower is designed for all-day professional. This is new for 2022 and Makita’s most powerful cordless leaf blower delivering 622 CFM and 157 MPH of air-flow. Powered by Makita’s 1,200 watt backpack battery, this blower will get up to 5 hours of runtime. A cable connects the unit to the battery backpack. This shift in battery weight from the trimmer to the backpack provides improved balance and longer run time. Paired with the LXT and LXT X2 Portable Backpack Power Supply (PDC01, sold separately), a user will gain twice the run time for any LXT X2 Product.
The efficient Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 80% more blowing force than a gas blower (Makita model BHX2500CA). Turbo boost mode delivers 622 CFM for heavy debris and a cruise control lever with variable speed trigger adjusts between 0-530 CFM for power and run time management. A speed lock also provides convenient, continuous operation.
The nozzle features a downward end point to reduce arm fatigue and provide powerful air flow. It telescopes to 3 stages. The in-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics.
The Blower features IPX4 weather-resistant construction and exclusive Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 622 CFM and 157 MPH
- Delivers 1,200 Watt Hours of Output and over 5 hours of runtime with Makita backpack battery (PDC1200A01 sold separately)
- Longer Run Time ideal for all day work; expected run times with PDC1200A01 may vary by product, application, and workday amount
- Ultimate Compatibility can be powered by any Makita portable backpack power supply
- Durable Design IPX4-rated weather-resistant construction
- External battery connection shifts the power supply weight off the Blower for improved balance and reduced weight
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger adjusts between 0 – 530 CFM for power and run time management
- Nozzle features a downward end point for reduced arm fatigue and more powerful air flow
- 3-stage telescoping long nozzle for user convenience
- Speed lock for convenient and continuous operation
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 3-year limited warranty