Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 16″ Top Handle Chain Saw Kit
The Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 16″ Top Handle Chain Saw Kit (5.0Ah) is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. The compact top-handle design makes it ideal for the professional tree care industry.
Powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for maximum power, speed and run-time, the XCU09Z 2-BATT is easy to start by simply loading the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries and powering on. The XCU09Z 2-BATT has a variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for increased cutting speed, with torque boost mode for cutting dense material.
It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, no air filter or muffler to clean, and there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. With the Makita® Outer Rotor Brushless Motor with direct-drive system, users get high power efficiency. Other convenience features include adjustable automatic chain lubrication, built-on lock-off lever to help prevent the chain from accidentally engaging, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides power equivalent to a 30cc gas chain saw
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- Torque boost mode powers through thick or hard branches
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Includes 16″ sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8 pitch, .043″ gauge chain
- Captured bar nut and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off after 60 seconds for extended battery life
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- (XCU09Z) 16″ Chainsaw
- (DC19RD) Dual-Charger
- 2 (BL1850B) 18V LXT 5.0 Ah batteries