The Echo CS-3510 Chainsaw Cuts Through Firewood and Felled Trees Like a Hot Knife Through Butter
The Echo CS-3510 16″ chainsaw puts awesome power in your hands. It’s ideal for storm clean-up, light firewood cutting, light limb trimming and felling trees up to 28 inches in diameter. It’s lighter and has more power for its size bringing greater productivity and less fatigue for the user.
- 34.4cc commercial grade gas engine
- Lower weight means less fatigue and greater productivity
- i-30™ starter reduces starting effort by 30%
- 3-point spring vibration reduction system for operator comfort
- Air Injection Air Cleaner cleans air and reduces maintenance
- Automatic clutch-drive oiler only operates when the chain is moving reducing oil consumption
- Great for felling trees, pruning lower branches, cutting firewood and storm clean-up
- Highest power-to-weight ratio
- Side access chain tensioner for quick chain adjustments
- Engine Displacement: 34.4 cc
- Oil Capacity: 7.8 fluid oz.
- Dry Weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Oiling System: Automatic Clutch-Driven
- Handle: Plastic
- Vibration Reduction System: 3-Point Spring System
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 fluid oz.
- Available Bar Lengths: 16″
- Warranty: 1 yr commercial / 5 yr consumer