The DR Power Premier (TR4 3067) high-performance walk-behind wheeled trimmer mower ready to clear cut weeds and brush. With a 22″ wide cutting path and a QuickLock string-feeder head, this trimmer mower is easy to start and use, and will tame the largest of properties with ease.
Clear Tall Weeds and Brush with the DR Power Wheeled Trimmer Mower
Large 16” tires roll over rough terrain, and an offset frame design allows the Premier to trim right up against foundations, fence lines, and other obstacles with precise control. The front is fortified with a cast aluminum nose plate that protects the machine against damage from collisions.
Accepts additional blade cutting attachments (optional purchase)
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 675 Series (6.75 ft-lbs.)
- Cast Aluminum Nose Plate protects it against damage from collisions.
- Patented Cord Attachment System – attach new cords in seconds, without tools! Choose from one of five cutting heights (1.5″ to 3.5″) when you attach new cords.
- Super-duty Cutting Cords – all DR Trimmer/Mowers accept super-thick 175 mil cutting cords the thickest, longest-lasting in the industry.
- 5X the power of handheld trimmers
- 22″ Cutting Width
- 5 Cutting Heights: 1.5″ to 3.5″
- Accepts optional DuraBlades and Beaver Blade
- Accepts 175 mil cord thicker, longer-lasting cord than on any other trimmer mower
- 2-Year Homeowner, 90-Day Commercial Warranty