Gardenland Power Equipment’s
COVID-19 Store Hours
- Open: Tuesday through Friday from 9am-3pm
- Closed: Saturday/Sunday/Monday
Our Spring No Tax Sale has been severely disrupted by the Coronavirus, and to keep everyone safe we are going to extend the sale through April 7th. The traditional 2-day event is cancelled because of the health risk from generating a large crowd.
We are implementing new operational procedures so we can continue to serve you and keep everyone safe.
- Social Distancing Inside the Store – we are limiting the number of customers in our store to no more than 3 people. If there is a long line we will check-in customers using our waitlist app so you can wait in your car until we notify you that it’s your turn.
- Pre-Order and Use Curbside Pick-Up Service – buy online or call 408-377-4496 to place your order. Use our new Curbside Pick-up station in front of the store, and “Ring” the video/doorbell camera to let us know that you have arrived. We will bring your order to your vehicle while you wait inside.
- First Responders and Seniors Can Shop by Appointment – law enforcement, fire departments, hospital customers and seniors can make an appointment online to shop outside our regular 9am-3pm hours.
- COVID-19 Safety Precautions – our staff will be practicing social distancing, wearing gloves at all times, we will disinfect all in-coming and out-going equipment, and if any member of our staff is not feeling well, they will be quarantined at home.
196 Curtner Avenue
Campbell, CA. 95008