The Wacker Neuson RD-12 tandem roller is a high-performance one-ton roller series that features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allow compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
The RD12A tandem vibratory roller with 35.4 inches (900 mm) drum width and an overall operating weight of 1.2 Tons includes dual drum drive and articulated steering for excellent maneuverability. A front drum vibration and static rear drum offer a highly efficient and compact roller. This machine is ideally suited for commercial and residential compaction of asphalt and granular subbase material. Primary applications include parking lots, driveways, secondary roads, repair work, and nature trails. Additionally, the RD12A is utilized for turf rolling in the landscape and golf industry segments.
- A pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight-position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow and match conditions
- Overall machine design eliminates overhang of the unit. Easily maneuverable units provide flush, right up to the edge asphalt compaction
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improved machine serviceability
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in the same class
- Ideally suited for compaction of the level sublayer and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and any asphalt surface
- Increased water & fuel capacity minimizes the need for refilling during the day increasing job site efficiency.
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide excellent curb and side clearance allowing easy compaction near curbs, walls, and in confined areas.
- Unique hood design and pivoting floor plate provide quick, tool-free, and spacious access to the engine, hydraulic and water systems.
- Ergonomically designed operator station provides comfort and efficiency to the operator. Ergonomic joystick with integrated water and vibration functions. Fuel and water gauges provide operator feedback to fluid levels during operation.
- Powered by a proven Honda GX630 engine, the RD12A provides contractors with a highly efficient machine for a variety of applications.