The Scag V-Ride II is an ultra-compact, agile, a comfortable and stable stand-on zero-turn lawnmower that combines the speed and comfort of a rider with the space-saving convenience of a walk-behind mower.
Despite its compact size, the V-Ride II boasts many full-sized features like dual hydraulic pump dual wheel motor drive system, coil-suspension platform, and a heavy-duty steel frame. Pair a powerful Briggs Vanguard EFI, Kawasaki FX, or Kohler EFI commercial-grade engine with a 32″ or 36″ Advantage or a 48″, 52″ or 61″ Velocity Plus deck and you have an ideal combination of agility, power, and performance.
This is truly the ultimate stand-on mower with excellent handling, stability, and quality. No cut corners, no compromise, nothing but top quality construction and unmatched performance. Don’t take our word for it. Contact your local Scag dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself. Check out our social media page and our testimonials page to see what real Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
- 22 HP FX Kawasaki Air-Cooled V-Twin engine cuts at 10.5MPH (max speed)
- Spacious Operator Platform with coil spring suspension reduces operator fatigue
- Large flat-free caster wheels
- Velocity Plus Cutter Deck provides manicured cut with a high-velocity discharge for maximum grass dispersal
- 50% increase in load capacity using Tapered roller bearings vs. round ball bearings.
- Cast-iron spindle housing increases shock load strength vs. aluminum housing.