The TOWA PDM™ (Power Distribution Manager) is the first SMART battery charging appliance designed for professional landscapers in the Outdoor Power Equipment industry. The PDM-20-8 intelligently charges eight batteries without overloading an electrical circuit by detecting amp draw requirements for each battery, then safely distributing power to each battery charger.
By managing all the connected power outlets the PDM can be used to charge batteries from any manufacturer regardless of different amperage and voltage specifications. Simply plug the chargers into the PDM outlets and this SMART charger will efficiently manage the loads, automatically switching between outlets to charge as many batteries as the input circuit can handle.
Lower Cost & Less Infrastructure
The large deployment of battery-powered tools will increase your monthly electricity demand and could potentially overload circuit breakers from the limited standard power supply. Upgrading electrical panels to increase utility power is very costly. The PDM allows the landscaper to utilize existing available power outlets and circuits to charge up to 8 batteries at a time. With cost savings and efficiency in mind, the PDM lowers electrical costs and can scale to grow with your business.
TOWA Kit Includes
- 1 TOWA PDM-20-8 SmartCharger
- 1 15 AMP adapter
- Intelligent power management activates outlets
- Built-in software circuit breaker safely throttles total amperage draw
- SMART power outlet monitoring
- Seven-segment LED displays total system amperage draw
- Outlet memory restores outlet state in event of a power outage
- Web-enabled interface (future optional upgrade)
TOWA INDUSTRIES Model PDM-20-8
- Specification Input: 120V 50/60hz NEMA 5-20R 20A
- Output: (8) NEMA 20R sockets
- Dimensions: 17W x 10.35D x 1.75H
- Standard UL 60950-1 CSA C22.2 PDM