Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The Stihl HSA 66 Electric Powered Hedge Trimmer was voted “The Best Cordless Hedge Trimmer” by ConsumerSearch.com. “With less noise than gas trimmers, no exhaust emissions and no extension cord to hold them back, cordless hedge trimmers are starting to look like a very attractive option indeed — as long as you don’t mind toting a few pounds of battery around and you remember to recharge the batteries when you’re done.”
*Battery and Charger Not Included
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades – STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Ergonomic Loop Handle – The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction.
- Functional Design – The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours that help to keep it from getting caught on branches during use. The design also makes cleaning easy.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology – Caring for Nature – The STIHL Inc. Caring for Nature seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines low exhaust emissions as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Tip Protector – The tip protector makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the trimmer’s cutters from damage.
- Two-Handed Design – Equipment with this feature is easily started by activating switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed can be adjusted using the rear trigger control, allowing for a fine and precise cut. The two-handed design is suitable for both left and right-handed users.
- Vertical Hanging Slot – The built-in hanging slot allows for easy storage when not in use.
- Blade Length 20″
- Stroke Frequency 3,000 per minute
- Weight (w/BATTERY) (AP 80) 4.7 kg (10.4 lbs.)
- Battery (AP 180) 5.3 kg (11.6 lbs.)
- Run Time Up to 85 minutes w/AP 180
- Up to 450 minutes w/ AR 900