Gardenland’s Go Clean Hypochlorous Acid is a Non-Toxic Sanitizer Effective Against COVID-19
Go Clean Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) is an all-natural non-toxic oxidant that kills 99.999% of the toughest pathogens and meets the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. HOCL has proven to be highly effective against E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, MRSA, Norovirus, H1N1, Staph/VRE, Pseudomonas, and all Avian Flu, even at lower concentrations. It’s FDA and EPA approved safe for humans and pets. Enter the EPA Registration number 91138-1 to view the official registration. All products on this list meet EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19. It is recognized and regulated by the FDA, CDC, EPA, NSF, and USDA.
HOCL is the most powerful oxidant in the chlorine family and has been proven to be 100 times more effective than bleach, and does not yield to antimicrobial resistance. HOCL is naturally found in our immune system created by our white blood cells, or neutrophils, and is used to kill invading microbial pathogens.
HOCL is created by mixing Sani-Powder with water and kills E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Mold, Fungus, Mildew.
go Clean is distributed by Gardenland Power Equipment
Vary the Hypochlorous Acid Concentrate Levels for Multiple Sanitization Applications
Add 1 (.7G tablet) to 1 gallon of water to make 100 PPM (parts per million).
- 1 Tablet (100 PPM): general retail environments, outdoor power equipment, vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, poultry, farming fields, vineyards, orchards, golf greens,
- 4 Tablets (400 PPM): Child Care Facilities, General House Cleaning, Food Service Establishments, Trucking Companies, Bed and Breakfast, Auto Rentals, Uber, Lyft, Commuter Trains
- 10 Tablets (1,000 PPM): Fire Departments, Police Cars
- 12 Tablets (1,200 PPM): Hospitals, Urgent Cares, Ambulance, Spraying, and Instant Wiping
- Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate….99%
- Other Ingredients… 1%
- Total… 100%
- Provides 55% Available Chlorine