Go Clean Hypochlorous Acid is a Non-Toxic Sanitizer Effective Against COVID-19
Go Clean Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) is an all-natural and non-toxic oxidant that kills 99.999% of the toughest pathogens and meets the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. HOCL has proven to be highly effective against E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, MRSA, Norovirus, H1N1, Staph/VRE, Pseudomonas, and all Avian Flu, even at lower concentrations. It is recognized and regulated by the FDA, CDC, EPA, NSF, and USDA.
HOCL is the most powerful oxidant in the chlorine family and has been proven to be 100 times more effective than bleach, and does not yield to antimicrobial resistance. HOCL is naturally found in our immune system created by our white blood cells, or neutrophils, and is used to kill invading microbial pathogens.
Hypochlorous acid naturally occurs in our immune system, created by white blood cells, or neutrophils, that fight against infection and disease. The neutrophils detect and attack infections by releasing a cocktail of biocidal chemicals, including their secret weapon, hypochlorous acid.
HOCL is created by mixing Sani-Powder with water and kills E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Mold, Fungus, Mildew. It’s FDA and EPA approved safe for humans and pets. Spray on food, body, hard non-porous surfaces, and more. Enter the EPA Registration number 91138-1 to view the official registration. All products on this list meet EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19.
Variable HOCL Concentrate Levels Allow for Multiple Disinfectant Applications
Add 1 (.7G tablet) to 1 gallon of water to make 100 PPM.
- 80 to 100 PPM: Vegetables, Fruits, Meat, Fish, Poultry, Farming Fields, Vineyards, Orchards, Golf Greens, General Retail Environments, Outdoor Power Equipment.
- 200 to 400 PPM: Child Care Facilities, General House Cleaning, Food Service Establishments, Trucking Companies, Bed and Breakfast, Auto Rentals, Uber, Lyft, Commuter Trains
- 500 to 1,000 PPM: Fire Departments, Police Cars
- 1,200 PPM: Hospitals, Urgent Cares, Ambulance, Spraying, and Instant Wiping
- Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate….99%
- Other Ingredients… 1%
- Total… 100%
- Provides 55% Available Chlorine
Go Clean is distributed by Gardenland Power Equipment