Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
- Drive Tires 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Casters .38″ thick caster yoke arms
- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Front Caster Tires 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical No battery, recoil start w/ 5 amp clutch coil
- Cup Holder No
- Width 59.5in. (151.1 cm)
- Length 73.7 in. (187.2 cm)
- Height 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FS541V
- Engine Type Carbureted
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement 603
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer’s air filter
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\” (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 105 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Fuel Indicator None
- Deck Lift Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck 48″
- Cutting Heights 1.5″ (3.8 cm) to 4.5″ (11.4 cm) in 0.5″ (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blades 3 Blades at 16.25″ Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75″-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98″) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
Please ask Garendland customer service representative for warranty details.