Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The Echo PB-2620 X-Series handheld leaf blower is a professional-grade handheld leaf blower with a big 25.4cc engine. For instance, the combination of the 2-stroke engine and the 2-stage air-filter system provides an extra 5% power advantage over other handheld leaf blowers. The gas tank is also 33% bigger than all other handheld leaf blowers on the market to make this a true workhorse leaf blower for the biggest of jobs. The Echo PB-2620 is rated with 456 CFMs and 172 MPH air-velocity, and comes with both round and flared blower tubes.
The Echo X-Series products are designed for professional gardeners and landscapers that need maximum power and productivity. If you live in the City of Saratoga and Burlingame please be aware of the noise ordinance. You will need to use a low-noise leaf blower rated at 65 decibles or less, and we recommend the Echo PB-256LN handheld leaf blower, the Echo PB-265LN or Echo PB-760LNH low noise backback leaf blower.
- 25.4 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine
- Noise Level: 70 decibels
- 2-Stage Aitfilter and pleated paper main filter plus foam prefilter for performance in dusty conditions
- Shoulder harness attachments points allow the use of shoulder harness (sold separately) to support the weight of the unit
- Chrome-plated cylinder increases engine life
- Double-grid design reduces clogging and interference with the user’s clothing
- Rubber grip increases comfort and reduces vibration
- Secondary handle improves maneuverability and comfort
- Variable cruise control allows a user to lock the throttle at a variety of settings