Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The Echo HCA-2620 has a 25.4 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine and a 59″ shaft for long-reach cutting ability and 180 degrees of operational articulation. The articulating gear case allows blade adjustment in 15 degree increments with a total range of 180 degrees. This double-sided hedge trimmer also has a 2-stage commercial-grade air filtration for long engine life.
- 25.4 cc professional-grade two-stroke engine manufactured from military-grade magnesium
- 21″ double-sided, double-reciprocating RazorEdge blades
- 2-stage commercial-grade air filtration for long engine life
- 4.6:1 gear reduction provides high torque which translates into superior cutting performance
- Easy start-ability especially for re-starts in hot, dusty climates
- Large 20.6 fluid ounce fuel tank for extended run time between fill-ups
- Offset gear case design provides ideal spacing between user and cutting surface
- Tool-less access for convenient in-field servicing
- Two-stage air filtration system dramatically increases cleaning capability and allows for longer maintenance intervals
- Front and rear handles with rubber over-mold increased comfort and control
- Vibration reduction system isolates handles from engine for operator comfort
- Replaces the HCA-266
5- years Consumer and 2-years commercial.