The Honda WSP33 Water Pump is a 1/3horse power, 115V submersible pump that allows the pump to be plugged into a standard outlet. (GFCI is recommended). It will pump 40-gallons a minute and is ideal for draining basements, window wells, garden irrigation, decorative fountains, and more.
The WSP33 operates on continuous duty in temperatures of up to 104°, and intermittent duty up to 140°. Since this pump can be used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, it is suitable for any application that needs to move water from one place to another on a continuous basis. It handles solids and dirty liquids handling up to 3/8″ without the worry of damaging the pump. This pump is lightweight durable stainless steel casing and won’t rust or corrode, minimizing costly repairs and replacement. The 304 stainless steel is an industrial grade, again minimizing damage and reducing the need for repairs.
The Honda submersible pumps use a mechanical float switch instead of mercury, eliminating the use of hazardous materials in the pump. It also has a built-in thermal reset switch so if the pump overheats, it automatically resets itself after the pump cools down. This is designed to protect the motor from periodic overheating.
- The Honda WSP33K1AA Water Pump is a submersible, lightweight pump ideal for fountains, ponds, and more.
- Pump Type Submersible
- Standard Starting Type Automatic
- Casing Stainless Steel
- Motor (HP) 1/3
- Voltage 115
- Starting amps 10
- Running amps 4 Duty
- Continuous Motor insulation Class F
- Overhead protection Built-In Thermal Automatic Reset
- Discharge Type Top
- Discharge capacity 40-gallons per minute
- Max. head (feet) 23
- Port diameter ( inches) 1.25 FNPT
- Maximum pressure 10 psi
- Solids handling 0.375″
- Impeller Thermo Plastic Noryl
- Seals Single
- Carbon/Ceramic lower mechanical seal, rubber single lip upper seal
- Cord length (feet) 20
- Cord type Heavy-Duty 115V
- Dimensions (WxH) 6.4″ x 10.3″
- Pump diameter 6.4″
- Dry weight 11 lbs.