Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The three best reasons to own an Exmark Metro 36″ walk-behind lawn mower are: Cut. Quality. Price. When shopping for a fixed-deck, gear drive mower, you should have no trouble finding one or two of the three attributes listed above. But to get all three in a single machine, you’re looking at a Metro. Its five-inch-deep UltraCut deck delivers the sought-after Exmark cut. Metro 36- and 48-inch gear drive mowers have the patented Enhanced Control System, with handle placement and design that reduces vibrations and relieves fatigue. All Metro mowers have rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engines and deliver the quality and features you’re looking for. All at a price that puts it within reach of virtually any budget.
- Steering Control Gear drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse assist.
- Casters .38″ thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 13 x 6.5-6, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have transmission in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine.
- Parking Brake Standard; brake bands.
Electrical No battery, recoil start.
- Engine Kawasaki® FS481V V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Drive Description Direct drive from transmission to double-belt wheel drives
- Speed 2.0 mph (3.2 kmph) to 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, reverse assist.
- PTO Engagement Lever-actuated blade engagement with blade brake.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release Gearbox in neutral allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual cutter housing and front caster spacer position adjustment.
- Engine Type Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 603
- Drive: Belt-Drive
- Deck Style Fixed DeckDeck Style Description Fixed UltraCut Series 2, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 36″
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.0″ (2.5 cm) to 4.25″ (10.8 cm) in 0.25″ (0.64 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.40″-diameter cutter housing and 1.0” diameter spindle tube.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades 2 Blades at 18.00″ Length
- Width 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)
- Length 78.0 in. (198.1 cm)
- Height 43.0 in. (109.2 cm)
- Weight 456
2-Year Limited Warranty