Are you heading to Burning Man and need more portable power?[responsive][/responsive]
Gardenland Power Equipment in Campbell is selling the Honda EU2000i generator at www.gardenlanddirect.com for $999.99 + tax (CA. residents only) +$30 UPS Ground Shipping. This special offer ends on Saturday, August 23, 2014.
Delivery Estimates – if you place your order before 2pm California time:
- UPS Ground – 1 Day [end of day delivery] from Campbell to areas: Sacramento, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa.
- Overnight Shipping – Call 408-377-4496 if you need guaranteed next day morning delivery
The Honda EU2000i is our #1 selling RV and camping generator because it’s powerful, extremely quiet, fuel efficient and provides clean uninterrupted inverter power. If you are planning to use a gas powered generator at Burning Man, please follow these guidelines:
- Bring the quietest generator you can afford, and the smallest that will meet your actual needs. Larger generators are more difficult to transport, use more fuel and create more pollution.
- Don’t run your generator late at night or early in the morning.
- Place the generator as far from other camps as possible.
- Cover your generator with a sound shield or baffle. Do NOT bury it to shield the noise. No matter how well it is filled afterwards, the hole leaves a tremendous gouge in the playa.
- Make sure people can’t trip over any power cords.
- Elevate the generator off the dusty playa to try and limit sand and dust penetration into the generator
Honda EU 2000i specifications:
- 2000 watts, 120V
- Ideal for TV/DVD, satellite, fridge, coffee pot, and more
- Super quiet
- Easy to carry – less than 47 lbs!!
- Fuel efficient – up to 9.6 hrs on 1 gal of gas
- Inverter – stable power for computers and more
Here are some additional tips from Gone with the Wynn’s on “Preparing your RV for Burning Man”