Wacker VP1340AW Single Direction Vibratory Plate
The Wacker Neuson VP1550AW Value Single Direction Vibratory Plate is designed for use on soil and asphalt surfaces, and allows contractors to perform compaction tasks with greater speed and results. It features a guide handle that reduces vibrations to decrease operator fatigue, allowing for increased productivity. The Wacker compact vibratory plate is ideal for compaction tasks in small spaces. It has a high travel speed, and it is easy to handle and move. The water tank of the Wacker VP1550AW value single-direction vibratory plate has a greater capacity for ease of use and optimal results. Its lifting handle has an ergonomic design to make it easier to transport it from one site to another. The Wacker compact vibratory plate works on hot asphalt thanks to its exciter bearings.
- Large capacity water tank and the wide filler opening on the asphalt models leads to easy operator use and improved productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- Specially designed exciter bearings reduce maintenance and improve productivity.
- Guide handle dampens vibrations for less operator fatigue
- Compact design makes it ideal for tasks in small spaces
- High travel speed allows for easy handling and moving
- Water tank boasts high capacity for more productivity and better results
- Lifting handle of Wacker compact vibratory plate is ergonomically designed for easier transportation
- Exciter bearings allow for use on hot asphalt
- 1-year standard warranty
- Weight: 163 lbs.
- Base plate size: 15.5″ x 23″
- Operating width: 15.5″
- Height Lowest Working in: 26.5″
- Overall Height: 32″
- Advance Travel: 75 ft./min.
- Surface capacity: 5,900-6,594 ft2/hr
- Engine: Honda air-cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine
- Transmission: from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to exciter.
- Fuel consumption: 0.4 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 3.8 US qt