Wacker BS60-4AS Rammer
The Wacker Neuson BS 60-4As Rammer is equipped with a 3.2-horsepower 4-cycle GX 100 Honda engine. It features a low oil shutoff technology that protects the engine. When starting the unit, a sensor will detect if machine has no oil or low oil and does not allow the engine to start. Additionally, starting the engine is easy due to a purge bulb that evacuates air from the fuel line. A compensated carburetor maintains optimum air-fuel ratio for up to three times longer air filter change intervals. The Wacker Rammer is designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas
- Wacker Neuson BS60-4As 11-inch 4-stroke rammer compacts granular, cohesive and mixed soils
- Low oil protection: Wacker Neuson: An LED indicator lights up if the rammer is started with insufficient oil levels, and the engine shuts down automatically after 10 seconds to prevent engine damage. Honda: When starting the unit, a sensor detects no oil or low oil and does not allow the engine to start.
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
- Simple operation: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
- Last chance air filter on Wacker Neuson rammer keeps engine safe during maintenance
- Protective cover keeps Wacker Neuson vibratory rammer parts safer
- 3-year warranty, Made in the USA
- Weight: 141 lbs.
- Raming shoe size: 11″ x 13.2″
- LxWxH: 26.5″ x 13.5″ x 38″
- Stroke at the ramming shoe: 2.2″
- Percussion rate max blows/min.: 681
- Operating Travel Speed: 24.6 ft./min.
- Surface capacity compaction: 1,324 ft2/hr
- Engine: Honda GX100 air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Operating performance Max rated power – SAE J1995 hp: 3.2
- Fuel consumption: 0.234 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 3.2 US qt