The Wacker Neuson BS70-2i rammer has an oil-injected two-cycle engine has the convenience of a no-mix system. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing, plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times…up to 100 hours on a single tank of oil. The low oil shutdown prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble free operation. The oil-injected rammers come in three weight classes.
- Powered by Wacker Neuson’s exclusive WM 80 engine specifically designed for tough rammer applications and meets all EPA and European emission standards
- Integrated fuel valve and gas lever provide simple operation and easy starting
- Unit will shut down if left idling for extended period of time, reduces emssions
- Optimized guide handle reduces vibration, improving operator comfort
- A unique four stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
- 3-year warranty, Made in the USA
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- Raming shoe size: 11″ x 13″
- LxWxH: 26.5″ x 13.5″ x 38″
- Stroke at the ramming shoe: 3.12″
- Percussion rate max blows/min.: 700
- Operating Travel Speed: 32.1 ft./min.
- Surface capacity compaction: 1,765 ft2/hr
- Engine: air-cooled single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine
- Fuel consumption: 0.31 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 3.17 US qt