[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/2VGZznKbkcg?rel=0&showinfo=0″ /]
Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
With a large muffler and Honda’s inverter technology, noise is never an issue. The EG2800i operates between 61 to 69 dBA.
The EG2800i operates up to 12 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel. The reason? Honda’s exclusive Eco Throttle system maximizes fuel efficiency. It allows the engine to adjust up and down to produce only the power you need. The result is a more fuel efficient, quieter generator. Easy-starting, fuel efficient, and powerful, Honda engines are legendary for providing years of reliable service. All Honda engines are certified to meet 50-state EPA and CARB emission levels. A full frame protects the generator, while offering a convenient hand holds and tie down locations for transport.
- Engine Honda GC190LA, certified to meet 50-state EPA and CARB emission levels
- Power: 2800 watts, 120V
- Displacement: 186cc
- Automatic engine shut-off protects the engine when low oil is detected
- Individual outlet circuit protection
- Fuel gauge makes it easy to see how much fuel is in the tank
- AC Output: 120v 2800w max (23.3A) / 2500w rated (20.8A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
- Noise Level: 69 dB(A) @ rated load, 61 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Starting System Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 5.1 hrs @ rated load, 12.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 16.9″ x 17.6″ x 18.9″
- Weight: 66.6 lbs.
- Warranty: Residential Warranty 3 Years, Commercial Warranty 1 Year
- $1,099.00 6-Point Service Price (Pro-assembly with Free gas/oil, Safety & Maintenance Demo, $30 value 1st Break-In Service, Lifetime oil change on 4-cycle gear). Pre-order and get In-store pick-up.
- $1,069.95 Cash Price, in-store pick-up (Pro-assembly with Free gas/oil, $30 value 1st Break-In Service, Lifetime oil change on 4-cycle gear, and safety & maintenance demo).