[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKdI2MXbJtE” /]
Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The Billy Goat 29” MV 650 SPH Self-Propelled lawn and litter vacuum has a powerful suction and is easy to operate making cleanup a snap for leaves, seeds, mulch, blooms, branches, litter and debris. Whether it’s residential cleanup for your patio, lawn, driveway, walkway, shrubs, beds, decks, pool areas, trees, parking lots or fence lines – the KV inhales and bags all your yard cleanup debris. An optional hose kit helps between shrubs, beds and under decks or utilities.
- 29” Gobbler Door – Adjustable from the operator’s position for easy switching between hard surface, turf or hose applications.
- Unique Top Loading Bag – Slides in and out on rails for best in class unloading. 40-gallon bag holds up to 50 lbs of debris.
- Optional Electric Start – Available on the MV600SPE for quick start and ease of operation.
- Rugged, Low Weight Composite Housing and Hood – More abrasion-resistant than steel, reduces weight and won’t rust or dent.
- MV Warranty – 2-year residential, 2-year commercial
- Engine: 187 cc Honda (MV650H, MV650SPH); 190 cc Briggs (MV600SPE)
- Bag Volume: 40 gal.
- Bag: Mesh Turf (Part # 840189)
- Weight: 162 lbs (MV650H); 179 lbs (MV650SPH); 208 lbs (MV600SPE)
- Length: 65.5″
- Width: 29″
- Height: 47.5″
1-year machine; 2-year engine (consumer); 1-year engine (Honda commercial) 90-day engine (Briggs commercial).