BCS Power Sweeper 30″ Brush
BCS Power Sweeper 30″ Brush can be used for a multitude of tasks including sweeping turf fields, asphalt parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, rooftops and snow.
The angle of the sweeper can quickly and easily be adjusted during operation with a handlebar from the operator’s position. Two caster wheels on each side allow for premium maneuverability, and they can be adjusted to various heights with spacers. The sweeper follows the contours of the ground independently from the tractor with an oscillating swivel-joint in the mounting flange.
Uses of the power sweeper include:
- Snow removal
- Parking lot, driveway and sidewalk clean-up
- Spring cleaning—remove road salt, cinders and sand from lawns after winter
- Dethatching—pick and lift dead grass, leaves and other debris to simultaneously windrow it for easy collection.
- Construction site clean-up
- Dock clean-up
- Roof clean-up
- 30” and 40” widths.
- Change 3 directional angles effortlessly from operator’s position.
- Adjustible caster wheels allow for wide range of applications.
- Heavy duty nylon bristles provide long life.
- Swivel joint in mounting allows sweeper to follow ground contours.
- Wire bristles also available.
- Hardened steel gears and ball bearings in oil bath.