Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The operator-friendly controls couldn’t be easier: one handle to set the tine drive and one to adjust the wheel drive. Engage the clutch lever, use the variable speed drive to adjust the ground speed, and engage the tines when you are ready to till. If you need to stop for a moment, drop the clutch and the tines and wheels will stop, leaving your engine running and ready to pick up where you left off.
With no belts, chains, or gears to mess with, maintenance is minimal. The hydraulic motor is recessed into the outside of the frame for easy accessibility and removal. Moving parts are protected by seals and plates. Pressure relief valves prevent damage when tines are blocked, reducing the chance of costly repairs. A tiller that’s down produces no revenue: by choosing hydraulics, you’ll increase your utilization and minimize maintenance costs, improving your bottom line.
Engine: Honda GX390 13 HP
- Marked grease points allow for easy maintenance
- Free-wheeling hubs unlock to transport the tiller without starting the engine
- Counter-rotating tines cut through sod and hard-packed soil
- Hydraulics are easily accessed for maintenance and repair
- Simple controls are easy to learn and easy to operate
- Length: 77″
- Width: 27″
- Height: 44″
- Tilling Width: 20″
- Weight: 560 lbs.
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 14 gallons
- Ground Drive Forward and Reverse: 85 ft/minute